Tuesday, September 20, 2011

First entry of Evergreen Journal

This will be the first entry of Evergreen Journal. This will be a blog pertaining to a variety of things. However, a large part of this will be issues in the African-American community. It will not be the only subject to be discussed in this blog, There will be other subjects. Like I said, there will be a variety of things discussed here. With that said, there will be alot of things pertaining to the African-American community in this blog. I am going to type about the good, the bad, and the ugly. There are things that I believe I can offer. One of them, at least, is a my own unique view on things. Not really conservative, liberal, but more, MY own view, my theories. I have my own theories on how some things work. I might add some of my own experiences in this, as I feel that there are some anecdotal experiences that I consider valuable to talk about some of the things to be of discussion in this blog.

Welcome to Evergreen Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment